Did you miss the news that E15 is now available in Minnesota? Have you been hiding under a rock?
If you have been under a rock, please come out and catch up on the great news Minnesota motorists received this week. The higher ethanol blends E15 and E30 are now available in Minnesota — giving drivers more choices at the pump and a lower cost and renewable alternative to unleaded gasoline.
Here is a summary of all the media coverage from this week:
KSTP Channel 5 (Tuesday, Oct. 29)
KSTP Channel 5 (Wednesday, Oct. 30)
KARE 11 (Tuesday, Oct. 29) Fox 9 (Tuesday, Oct. 29)KMSP-TV
WCCO Channel 4 (Wednesday, Oct. 30)
Click here to view the WCCO live reporte from Bill Hudson.
- E15 fuel arrives in Twin Cities — it’s 15 cents a gallon cheaper than E10 (Star Tribune, Monday, Oct. 28)
- Minnesota ag commissioner endorses E15 ethanol blend (Star Tribune, Wednesday, Oct. 30)
- Minneapolis gas station offers higher-ethanol E15 (Associated Press, Oct. 29)
- First E15 station opens in Minneapolis (Forum News Service, Wednesday, Oct. 30)
- Ethanol blend E15 arrives, save motorists 15 to 25 centers per gallon (Twin Cities Business Magazine, Tuesday, Oct. 29)
- E15 debuts in Minneapolis-St. Paul (Farm Industry News, Thursday, Oct. 31)
- Minnesota welcomes E15 with open arms (Domestic Fuel, Tuesday, Oct. 29)
- E15 now offered in Minnesota (Convenience Store News, Tuesday, Oct. 29)
- E15 now available in Minnesota (Ethanol Producer Magazine, Thursday, Oct. 31)
- Minnesota corn farmers help bring E15 and E30 to Minnesota (MCGA news release, Tuesday, Oct. 29)
- KWOA AM and KUSQ FM in Southwest Minnesota (Tim Gerlach interview, Tuesday, Oct. 29)
- Ag News 890 in Fargo (Tim Gerlach interview, Tuesday, Oct. 29)
- Linder Farm Network (Brian Oake interview, Thursday, Oct. 31)
- Cities 97 station takeover (promotion with Cities 97 on Oct. 31 to give the first 97 customers at Penn Minocco 9.7 gallons of E15 for free)
- WCCO Radio (American Lung Association of Minnesota interview, Tuesday, Oct. 29)