Northern farmers will once again have the option to sit back, relax and enjoy the bus ride to MN Ag EXPO in Mankato next month. Farmers are encouraged to take advantage of the stress-free ride by hopping on the bus at one of four stops across northern Minnesota.
The bus will be picking up farmers in Red Lake Falls, Fertile Ada, Barnesville and Fergus Falls the morning of Jan. 23, which is the day before EXPO begins.
If you are interested in reserving a spot on the bus, do so sooner than later by contacting Lorri Ann Hartel at email@example.com or call 218-686-6144. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to leave the car at home and attend EXPO!
Below is the 2018 schedule:
Bus Departs to Mankato – Tuesday, January 23rd
- 9:00 a.m. – Bus Departs from Red Lake Falls, Wheat Growers parking lot
- 9:25 a.m. – Bus Departs from Fertile, Christian Motors
- 10:15 a.m. – Bus Departs from Ada, West Central Ag Services parking lot
- 11:30 a.m. – Bus Departs from Barnesville, Dairy Queen parking lot
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch on Bus
- 12:50 p.m. – Bus Departs from Fergus Falls, Big Chief parking lot
- 5:00 p.m. – Bus Arrives in Mankato
Bus Departs for Home – Thursday, Jan 25th
- 2:30 p.m. – Bus Departs from Mankato Verizon Center
- 3:30 p.m. – Stop in Hutchinson for coffee
- 6:15 p.m. – Bus Drops Off in Fergus Falls, Big Chief parking lot.
- 6:30 p.m. – Supper at Pizza Ranch in Fergus Falls
- 7:45 p.m. – Bus Drops Off in Barnesville, Dairy Queen parking lot
- 8:30 p.m. – Bus Drops Off in Ada, West Central Ag Services parking lot
- 9:30 p.m. – Bus Drops Off in Red Lake Falls, Wheat Growers parking lot
Farmers can register for MN Ag EXPO 2018 at mnagexpo.com/register