Date & time: Thursday, December 19, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Fertilizer can separate the most profitable producers from the rest of the pack. While fertilizer is a critical component for high yields, spending too much on fertilizer can really cut into your bottom line. We will discuss getting fertility right for top yields and maximum profit:
- Macronutrient roundup: what do or don’t you need?
- Does high soil fertility mean higher yield potential: Sufficiency vs. Build & Maintain. What is the probability of response?
- Are micronutrients the future for high yielding crops?
- Nutrient balance, is that a thing?
- Has technology changed how we manage crop nutrients?
Presented by Dan Kaiser, Nutrient management specialist and Brad Carlson, Extension educator
Moderated by Ryan Miller, Extension educator